7 days east Coast tour package visiting New York City, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, and Boston.
Single person – $820p/p
Twin share – $600 p/p
3rd person – $470 p/p
4th person – $470 p/p
(Discount for 3rd and 4th person only applies when all passengers sharing same room)
Tue, Fri (05/06/2022-10/28/2022)
9AM – 9PM – Free pickup from JFK, LGA airport
If do not need airport pickup or join tour on own, please join tour at following time and locations:
4:50 PM – 37-20 Prince St Flushing NY 11354
6:20 PM – 6 Elizabeth St, New York, NY 10013
Empire State Building: Adult $48/ Child $42 / Senior $46
One World Observatory: Adult $47 / Child $35 / Senior $45
Madame Tussauds New York: Adult $40 / Child $40 / Senior $40
USS Intrepid: Adult $33 / Child $24 / Senior $31
Metropolitan Museum of Art: Adult $25 / Child $0 / Senior $18
Museum of Modern Art: Adult $25 / Child $0 / Senior $18
Harvard University In-Depth Tour: Adult $15 / Child $10 / Senior $15
Historic Harbor Cruise (90 Minutes): Adult $30 / Child $25 / Senior $28
New England Lobster Dinner: Adult $35 / Child $35 / Senior $35
Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20 / Child $0 / Senior $17
Maid of the Mist (Apr – Oct): Adult $25 / Child $15 / Senior $25
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour: Adult $29 / Child $19 / Senior $29
Niagara Falls Night Tour: Adult $35 / Child $25 / Senior $35
Old Fort Niagara State Park In-Depth Tour: Adult $15 / Child $10 / Senior $15
Watkins Glen State Park (Apr – Oct): Adult $15 / Child $10 / Senior $15
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours: Adult $64 / Child $64 / Senior $40
Washington D.C. In-depth Tour: Adult $35 / Child $25 / Senior $35
Admission cost may change without notice. Other service fee may required and collected by tour operator.
Travelers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour.
New York Airport (JFK/LGA) Pick-up Information:
1. Every day from 9:00 to 21:00; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at two major airports of New York: JFK and LGA, Flushing (9:30 to 17:00), and Chinatown in Manhattan (18:30).
2. Arrival procedure for domestic flight: Arrival Baggage Claim area Meet tour guide, Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7 of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
3. Arrival procedure for international flight: Arrival Go through immigration Baggage Claim Area Go through Custom Meet tour guide, Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
4. If customers arrived outside of the complimentary airport pickup hours, we can arrange 24 hours airport pick-up service at an additional costs.
New Jersey Airport (EWR) Arrival:
You may take hotel shuttle or a taxi to hotel as hotel is located near by. If private transfer is needed, we can make arrangement at an additional cost.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Newark International Airport North or Similar
Grand Central（inside, 30 mins）→ New York Public Library（inside）+ Bryant Park + Blue Bottle Coffee（Optional）+ Lady M Cake（Optional）（60 mins）→ Roosevelt Island In-depth tour（Optional，45 mins）→DUMBO（70 mins）→Instagram Photographing Spots around SOHO（30 mins）→ Starbucks +Chelsea Market+The High Line（60 mins）→ Vessel （outside, 20 mins）
Hotel: Holiday Inn Newark International Airport North or Similar
NYC Trinity Church (outside visit) → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Trade Center Observatory (optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (optional, 60 mins) → U.S.S. Intrepid (optional, 60 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → Metropolitan Museum of Art (optional, 100 mins) → Madame Tussauds New York (optional, 60 mins) → New York Night Tour (optional, minimum 4 people)
We will also Pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
1. If the One World Trade Center Observatory is closed, we will visit the Empire State Building (Optional, 70 mins) instead.
2. If the Metropolitan Museum of Art is closed, we will visit the Museum of Modern Art (Optional, 100 mins) instead.
3. New York Night Tour Itinerary: Rockefeller Center (30 mins) → Lincoln Center (15 mins) → DUMBO (30 mins)
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Newark Airport or Similar
Today, we will drive to Philadelphia, the City of Friendship, visit the Independence Historical Park and witness the history of American independence. Then go to Washington, the political center of the United States, the capital, where the White House, Congress, and Supreme Court are located. It also has many museums and is a famous tourist destination.
Independence National Historical Park (30 mins) → U.S. Capitol + Supreme Court of the United States + Library of Congress (outside visit, 120 mins) → White House (outside visit, 30 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (45 mins) → Washington D.C. In-depth Tour (optional)
Washington D.C. In-depth Tour itinerary: Air Force Memorial (20 mins)→ Thomas Jefferson Memorial(20 mins) → World War II Memorial (20 mins) → Capitol Reflecting Pool (20 mins)
Hotel: Holiday Inn Gaithersburg, Springhill Suites Gaithersburg or Similar
Today we will be heading to the Corning Glass Museum! The museum is located in western New York and is dedicated to history, art, and the science behind glassmaking. Following, we will be visiting Niagara Falls and overlooking the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall! Here, you will be simply amazed by the beauty of the falls and what makes Niagara Falls worth the visit.
Corning Museum of Glass (optional, 90 mins) → Watkins Glen State Park (optional, 60 mins) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (optional, 90mins)
1. Watkins Glen State Park is a summer itinerary, executed after the opening of the canyon, usually from April to October each year.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buffalo Downtown or Similar
Today we will be exploring the true beauty and nature of Niagara Falls! We will start by visiting the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. Finally, we will take a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist and the Whirlpool jet boat tours.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (optional, 120mins, include Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 60mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 40mins, it will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Niagara Falls Daytime View (30 mins) → Boston
1. Jetboat will be operated according to the specific weather conditions and the number of passengers. If the number of passengers is insufficient, the departure may be suspended. Minimum age for passenger who wants to take Jetboat is 4 years old with a height limit of minimum 40 inches.
2. Maid of the Mist Niagara Falls Boat usually closed in winter season, it will not be visited based on attraction closure.
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore or Similar
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and Boston and taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Hotel → Harvard University In-Depth Tour(Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (20 mins) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 90 mins) → Quincy Market + Boston Lobster Meal (Lobster Meal for optional, 70 mins) → Airport Drop-off
Boston City Sightseeing pass by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
Tour ends in Boston. For Logan airport departure, Please make sure to book flight departs after 4PM.