Sunshine Destinations wants you in full control of the information you provide to us. This privacy notice will detail how we collect, use, and protect the personal information (name, address, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, etc.) you provide to us through visiting our website and purchase of tour product.
Types of personal information we collect
- In order to complete a purchase on our website, we will need your legal name, billing and mailing address, contact telephone numbers, email address. If you are making a reservation for traveler(s) other than yourself, please ensure that they agree to you providing us with their personal information.
- The credit card information for payment is sent directly to verified credit merchant service via secure (SSL) online connection. To be compliant with PCI security standard, We do not collect/store your personal credit card info locally without credit card holder’s signed consent.
How we use the personal information we collect from you
- When you complete an online purchase for a tour product, we will provide your personal information to corresponding tour operator, hotel, airline or other involved third party. We only provide the portion of your personal information that is required for the successful fulfillment of your travel arrangements.
Promotional Emails and opting out
- From time to time, Sunshine Destinations might send you new product offers, promotions and coupons to the email you provided to us. If you should wish to unsubscribe, simply click the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
Safeguards to protect your personal information
- All personal information you provide to us is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, a proven system that lets your browser encrypt/scramble data before you send it to us.
- We will never sell your personal information to third parties. We will never, at any time, ask for your credit card information, login name or password, in an unsolicited email or via telephone.