Due to the COVID and current economic effects, tour operation cost might change without notice. If there is any unexpected change and adjustment, we will confirm with you again before final confirmation. Thank you for your understanding.
Niagara Falls tour visit Horseshoe Fall, American Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, Maid of the Mist and in depth tour of the Niagara.
Single person – $210 p/p
Twin share – $150 p/p
3rd person – $140 p/p
4th person – $140 p/p
(Discount for 3rd and 4th person only applies when all passengers sharing same room)
Tue, Sat (05/07/2022-06/28/2022, 09/06/2022-10/29/2022)
Additional Dates: 05/29, 09/05, 10/09, 11/01
Available Departures between 6:30AM – 9AM from follow areas:
New York: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Flushing, China Town
New Jersey: Jersey City, Parsippany
1. Departure time and location might not be available for all tour dates.
2. Exact departure time and location is subject to change upon final confirmation.
Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20 / Child $0 / Senior $17
Maid of the Mist (Apr – Oct): Adult $25 / Child $15 / Senior $25
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour: Adult $29 / Child $19 / Senior $29
Niagara Falls Night Tour: Adult $35 / Child $25 / Senior $35
Watkins Glen State Park (Apr – Oct): Adult $15 / Child $10 / Senior $15
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours: Adult $64 / Child $64 / Senior $40
Admission cost may change without notice. Additional service fee may be required and collected by tour operator.
Travelers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour.
Today we will be heading to the Corning Glass Museum! The museum is located in western New York and is dedicated to history, art, and the science behind glassmaking. Following, we will be visiting Niagara Falls and overlooking the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall! Here, you will be simply amazed by the beauty of the falls and what makes Niagara Falls worth the visit.
New York → Corning Museum of Glass (optional, 90 mins) → Watkins Glen State Park (optional, 60 mins) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (optional, 90mins)
1. Watkins Glen State Park is a summer itinerary, executed after the opening of the canyon, usually from April to October each year.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buffalo Downtown or similar
Today we will be exploring the true beauty and nature of Niagara Falls! We will start by visiting the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. Finally, we will take a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist and the Whirlpool jet boat tours.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (optional, 120mins, include Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (optional, 60mins) → Maid of the Mist (optional, 40mins, it will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Niagara Falls Daytime View (30 mins) → New York
1. the jetboat will operates only when weather condition permits; in the case of a storm, snow, or hazardous icy conditions of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. The minimum age for a passenger that wants to ride the Jetboat is 4 years old with a height minimum of 40 inches.
2. The Maid of the Mist Niagara Falls Boat is usually closed in winter season. It will not be visited based on attraction closure.
* Itinerary may change without notice.
For tour change or cancellation, please see Booking Policy.
Highlights: New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, Boston
Highlights: New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls